Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free Sarah Palin: NOW she talks -- when it doesn't matter

So who gave the Biden pills to Sarah Palin? Now that it doesn't matter, the woman won't shut up. On Wednesday, she talked to CNN's Wolfie Blitzer -- you know, like she COULD HAVE DONE UP UNTIL ELECTION DAY.

Wolfatopolous brings up this very issue:

BLITZER: Do you look back and you say to yourself, I wish I would have done something differently? Is there anything -- you look back and say, you know, I think I could have done something differently that might have helped?

PALIN: I just wish that there had been more hours in the day, been able to speak to more Americans through the media. I would have --

BLITZER: We tried. We tried, God knows.

PALIN: Sorry, all right. I'm glad we're here today, Wolf.

She wished there were "more hours in the day?" Well, maybe if Palin had done fewer interviews with conservative outlets, and "spread the wealth" of her time with others who didn't agree with her, she could have found 20 more hours.

Since she's talking now, maybe someone will ask one of our questions. Plus, this one: Do you believe in the "end of days?" If so, how does this influence your decision-making?

But she's talking now because it helps Palin to talk about (and defend) Palin so that's why she's willing to cook for the "Today" show's Matt Lauer. She's got a career to protect. No? Then she should answer the question of WHY she didn't do other interviews before this.

Oh, and for those of you wondering the answer to this question, courtesy of CNN i-reporter Eric Olson of Savage, Minnesota:

BLITZER: "Gov. Palin, before the election you were speaking with James Dobson of "Focus on the Family" and you said that you were confident that God would do the right thing for America on Nov. 4th. Did God do the right thing for America?"

PALIN: I don't know if that was my specific quote. But I do believe that there is purpose in everything. And for me personally I put my life in God's hands and ask him to -- don't let me miss some open door that he has for me, and I'll travel through that. I think the same thing for our nation as we seek God's guidance, his wisdom, his favor and protection over our nation, that at the end of the day, that the right thing is done.

No comments: